Are you experiencing any of the following:
- Problems in your relationship with your partner, family members or friends?
- Difficulties adjusting to major changes in your life?
- The loss of someone you cared for through separation, divorce or bereavement?
- Dealing with the effects of a serious and/or terminal illness or having to care for someone suffering from such an illness?
- Lacking self confidence or suffering from low self esteem?
- Bored, feeling listless, disillusioned with your life?
- Under constant stress in your work or personal life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may also be feeling depressed, angry, anxious, tense or ’empty’.
Although these feelings are all natural reactions to major change or crisis, they can also be extremely painful and upsetting to the point where they can cripple your ability to effectively deal with the day to day challenges and opportunities that exist in your life.
Everyone finds it difficult to cope at times and you may need help to deal with difficult issues or major changes.
It is a sad but inescapable fact that too many people feel that they have little or no opportunity to talk to someone about their problems.
Counselling or psychotherapy is a process by which a skilled, compassionate practitioner listens to your concerns and works with you in order to begin to understand and work through them.
The process is largely based on building understanding of the nature of your suffering and conflicts in order to get to know yourself at a deeper level.
Please phone 9228 1527 or email email@example.com or click HERE.
Skype consultations available.
You can also find us on Facebook